What's new in 2.3?
- Fixed: Missing textarea name in form validation message.
- Fixed: Poster image of HTML5 video is not managed by Asset Manager.
- Fixed: Problem with custom regular expression in HTML5 validation.
- Improved: The names of inline frames are now included in target list for links, so you do not have to enter them manually.
- Improved: Added opacity support to Rollover Text fade effect in full mode.
- Improved: YouTube video in a lightbox.
You can download version 2.3.0 here:
The update should also be available in the Mac App Store and Ubuntu Software Center within a few days.
Note however that we have no control over the exact release date in the App Store, this is completely in the hands of the app review teams.