Issues related to previewing and publishing your web site.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:36 pm
Using version 7.1.1 64bit on Windows 8.1:
- Set Document Type to HTML5
- Position a picture element on the page & select an image
- Click on Adaptive Images & add an image
- Preview the site - displays as expected
- Click on Adaptive Images & add a second image
- Preview the site - nothing visible
- Click on Adaptive Images & delete an image
- Preview the site - displays as expected again
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3060
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:00 am
- Location: Europe
Did you use correct filenames for the adaptive images?
Filenames should include pixel density descriptors such as 1x, 1.5x, 2x, and 3x.