Forms

Issues related to forms.
Steve Pepper

Forms

Post by Steve Pepper »

I'm having trouble getting my form to work it's a simple name and email one. I've inputted the email and want to be able to have customers enter their details, send the email to me and automatically direct them to another page on the website.

What I'm getting is the email coming up for me to post onto me and no redirection to the website.

I've read that PHP is more reliable but my server offices aren't manned because of the bad weather.

It's probably something really obvious that I've missed but haven't found the help topic suggest anything that I can do to resolve it.

Thanks

Steve
Pablo
Site Admin

Re: Forms

Post by Pablo »

How did you configure your form?

Note that if you use 'mailto' then the browser will use the default email application. This is not reliable and should not be used unless you are sure all users have their browser correctly configured.
I strongly recommend to use the built-in form processor script or use a third party form script (which can be configured in the 'action' property).

Related FAQ:
http://www.quickandeasywebbuilder.com/f ... 10&t=32967
mexman

Re: Forms

Post by mexman »

Steve. Never forget to post a URL for us to reproduce what you are talking about!
Regards
Michael
QnEWB V6.x - Ubuntu 18.04