Image Map hotspot Editing

All Quick 'n Easy Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
RHenriques

Image Map hotspot Editing

Post by RHenriques » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:44 pm

Is there a way to edit a polygon hotspot in an Image Map object by clicking in the image and draw a polygon? If we need an irregular shaped polygon we have to enter points by entering coordinates. This is not intuitive or productive. We should be able to draw the shapes over the image. Is there a way to do this?
Cheers

Pablo
Site Admin

Re: Image Map hotspot Editing

Post by Pablo » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:26 pm

I'm sorry, that is not possible.
There are currently no plans to implement this functionality because the image map (which is a standard HTML feature) is not responsive so it cannot be used in flexible/responsive websites.

RHenriques

Post by RHenriques » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:29 pm

Thanks Pablo.
Got the same effect with Events and polygon shapes! Works pretty well. However, there's some bug in the MacOS version because, while editing properties, they are not accessed by clicking in the editor buttons. If I want to make the shape transparent, for instance, the only way is to press that field in properties and hit "T" in the keyboard. The dialog to change properties does not appear. Same on other shapes.
Best Regards

PS: Tried to reshape QandE window to be a little bit smaller fro the left size and properties are then accessible. Strange...

Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:21 pm

It seems to work correct for me.
Note that there is no dialog. All properties can be directly set via the Property Inspector.

RHenriques

Post by RHenriques » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:27 pm

By saying "dialog" I was meaning the popup options that appear when you click, for instance, in the button on the right to change some properties. No major problem.