No font family selection available

All Quick 'n Easy Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
mexman

No font family selection available

Post by mexman »

Hi Pablo,
I just installed V6...there is no font family selection available anymore.... (I sent a separate Email with a screenshot. Is there any different setting required?
Regards
Michael
QnEWB V6.x - Ubuntu 18.04
Pablo
Site Admin

Re: No font family selection available

Post by Pablo »

Did you install Arial?
http://www.quickandeasywebbuilder.com/f ... 10&t=40319

Also did you uncheck 'display web safe fonts only'?
mexman

Post by mexman »

Hi Pablo:

Arial is installed.... it shows up in a few text as an option, in other texts it does not show up.

'display web safe fonts only' is selected as it is marked as recommended.

I uploaded an example here: http://waikikiroughwaterswimhistory.com/indexnew.php
PLease check this:
1. The paragraphs before and after the foto "Alexander Hume Ford", both were formatted with ARIAL 13pt. Clearly the font size of the first one is smaller
2. At the beginning of the paragraph below the foto, you can see the letters "so fondly re" in different letters, but the complete section was marked and formatted with ARIAL 13pt. Here you can see that these letters got the HEADING6 formatting I cannot remove by selecting "Style" = NONE.

The only solution I can find, is to select each of the texts, do right-click-"remove formatting" and then reformat each and everyone (color, size, bold....).

Regards
Michael

I found one maybe related issue: After selecting a text and the button "text style" I can select Heading 1...6 or "custom". But after having that set, I can't return the selection to "none" so the text keeps it's Headings format!

Regards
Michael
QnEWB V6.x - Ubuntu 18.04
Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

'display web safe fonts only' is selected as it is marked as recommended.
To display all fonts this should be unchecked.

Unlike previous versions, the new software uses up-to-date programming libraries and the latest compilers.
It is possible that the older versions contained invalid formatting, for example if the text was copied from another source or became corrupt somehow.
Unfortunately I cannot undo bugs from older versions. If the text is already corrupt then it can only be fixed by removing all formatting.

Also note that the only way I can help you with this is you send me a copy of the project and tell me exactly what I need to do to reproduce the problem.
See also the email that I have sent you.