Anchor offset to be breakpoint-sensitive

All Quick 'n Easy Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
mexman

Anchor offset to be breakpoint-sensitive

Post by mexman »

Hi Pablo,
mainly with Flex-Grid I am having trouble with the anchors targetting to the right position on the same page: As the formatting is quite different on different screen size / breakpoint, a lik which is going to that anchor has a very different target! That could only be solved, if the anchor offset could be handled by the breakpoints!

regards
Michael
Pablo
Site Admin

Re: Anchor offset to be breakpoint-sensitive

Post by Pablo »

The position of the anchor can be different in breakpoints.
I assume you have placed the anchor inside the grid?
Also note that basically any object can be used as anchor: Preferences -> Miscellaneous -> Display all object in links -> Anchors
mexman

Post by mexman »

Maybe I did not explain well.... of course I can use every object as a anchor. And the position can be different in breakpoints.
But:
In the different breakpoints the look is different e.g. because of using different menu concepts in different breakpoints. If a small screen switches to the "hamburger menu", the objects on the screen are partially hidden by the menu itself after jumping to an anchor.
So I would require the parameter "Animation Offset" being different in different breakpoints. As the anchor is inside the flexgrid, I cannot move it slightly in different breakpoints.

Regards
Michael
Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

So I would require the parameter "Animation Offset" being different in different breakpoints.
Unfortunately, that is not possible. The Animation Offset is a JavaScript parameter (not CSS) so it is the same for all breakpoints.