Drag and Drop for Mac (Old Version)

All Quick 'n Easy Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Teresa

Drag and Drop for Mac (Old Version)

Post by Teresa »

I purchased Drag and Drop for Mac from Blackwire back in 2013. Greg has referred me to you.

I need to move Drag and Drop from my old Mac to my new one. I found the old download, but I can't find my Activation Code.

A few questions.
1. Can I activate Drag and Drop v1.6.? on my new computer.
2. If I purchase your Quick'n Easy Web Builder, can I still use my file from the Drag and Drop program? I really don't want to rebuild my website from scratch.
3. I've not looked yet, but is there a trial before I purchase so I can make sure everything works together?

Thanks
Teresa Barnes
Pablo
Site Admin

Re: Drag and Drop for Mac (Old Version)

Post by Pablo »

For the serial number you will need to contact Greg, I do not have records of this orders.
Note however that this version is old and no longer supported. It is not compatible with new Macs.

But you should be able to open projects from Drag and Drop v1.6.

You can download the trial version here:
http://www.quickandeasywebbuilder.com/download.html
Teresa

Post by Teresa »

Thank you Pablo.
I could not find my serial number and decided to just purchase a new copy. However, I wanted to try the trial version first to see if it will open my file from Drag and Drop.

I copied my file from the other computer, <filename>.qwb and got this Error Message

Quick 'n Easy Web Builder 6 Error
Expected chunk item of type 'bool' but got type 'string'

Does this mean my Drag and Drop file will not work with the Quick 'n Easy? or is there more files that go with the .qwb file?
(I really don't want to rebuild my web page)

Thanks
Teresa
Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, but in that case I'm afraid the project structure is not supported.