Dialog design

All Quick 'n Easy Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
moris

Dialog design

Post by moris »

Hey,

So I was playing with the Dialog feature and I wanted to change the design of the X button.
1. I don't see this option in the properties. Please see image attached + another image of how it looks on site.

2. How can I change the properties where if the user clicks on the background the Dialog will disappear?

3. I think I found a bug: Added dialog -> Put Text Inside the Dialog -> Copy Paste it -> Object Manager does not recognise it.

4. Object Manager and Dialog: I think that Objects which are inside the Dialog should has the same behaviour as Layer. Where I can see what objects are inside the Layer and what is not. As you can see this selected shape is not even recognized in the Object Manager at all. (It was Copy Pasted).

Thanks
Pablo
Site Admin

Re: Dialog design

Post by Pablo »

1. There is no option for this. The dialog will use the default style from the jQuery CSS code.
2. The dialog can only be closed via the 'escape' key or the close button
You are right, dialogs do not show child elements in the Object Manager. I will investigate if this functionality can be added in a future update.
moris

Post by moris »

Pablo wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:12 pm 1. There is no option for this. The dialog will use the default style from the jQuery CSS code.
You are right, dialogs do not show child elements in the Object Manager. I will investigate if this functionality can be added in a future update.
2. I just found that it works on Bootstrap mode.
moris

Post by moris »

Pablo wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:12 pm 1. There is no option for this. The dialog will use the default style from the jQuery CSS code.
dialogs do not show child elements in the Object Manager. I will investigate if this functionality can be added in a future update.
Support for this functionality would be highly appreciated because it's very difficult to try to edit the content inside the Dialog at the moment.

Thanks Pablo!
moris

Post by moris »

Hey,

So I figured out now that the Dialog is not working on Breakpoint. All the content I added inside the Dialog is visible in Desktop but it does not in Mobile.
Why is that?
You can use this link to see: http://www.couponsexplorer.com (Click on: View Code)

Thank you!
Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

To be able to help you I need a copy of your project file. I cannot see what you have done based on the HTML code.