Captcha and ReCaptcha

All Quick 'n Easy Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Ton

Captcha and ReCaptcha

Post by Ton »

I’m trying to use ReCaptcha in a form and it works, but if you ignore the ReCaptcha and press on the submit button you get an empty page with the message ’The reCAPTCHA code is incorrect. Please try again. Response from reCAPTCHA server: missing-input-response’.
Is there a way to show the message in a better way, like how the validation errors of the other form objects are shown?

Or is there a way to use a captcha option simular like the one in WYSIWYG Webbuilder?
That one (with the 5 characters) is simple but efficient and has a validation option.
Pablo
Site Admin

Re: Captcha and ReCaptcha

Post by Pablo »

If you configure an error page in the form then the user will be redirected to that page.
Ton

Post by Ton »

Thanks, I’ve seen that you can define an error page. But it strange and inconvienent for visitors if they go to another page when they press on the submit button before doing the recaptcha test. I never see that on other sites.
Is not possible to show the message in a popup, just like when you don’t fill in other form-objects like name and e-mail? Like how it works with the captcha in in WYSIWYG Webbuilder?
Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

The error (and success) page page is a requirement, it is not optional. It cannot be empty.

I'm sorry, there is no option for a popup.