Adding HTML Object

All Quick 'n Easy Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
moris

Adding HTML Object

Post by moris »

Hey,

I added the Javascript code provided by Google Adwords in order to display advertisements on my website.
I noticed that if I add the script inside the HTML Object on Breakpoint mode it displays the same script on Desktop even when it's on hide.
You can see it here on: https://www.couponsexplorer.com
There's a Google Adword ad in the middle of the page while it supposed to be displayed only on the Breakpoint.

Please assist.

Thanks!
Pablo
Site Admin

Re: Adding HTML Object

Post by Pablo »

Hiding JavaScript in breakpoints does not have any affect on the visibility. The code is controlled by script, not by CSS.
This is not directly related to the application, the code will be inserted "AS IS".
moris

Post by moris »

Is there any way I can bypass that and make the HTML Object / HTML Code be displayed only on Breakpoint mode?
Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

No, this completely depends on the code you are adding. There is no way for the application to know how it should modify custom code to do this.
This can only be done if you know how the custom code works.
moris

Post by moris »

Pablo wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:45 pm No, this completely depends on the code you are adding. There is no way for the application to know how it should modify custom code to do this.
This can only be done if you know how the custom code works.
Can we have it as a feature request then?
This is a general Google Adsense script, and it means that if I use breakpoints then I can not use Google Adsense.

Thanks.
Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, I cannot change the behavior of Google Adsense scripts.
Also, I am not sure if you are allowed to hide it. it should be visible on the page.