Mega Menu buttons

All Quick 'n Easy Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
cbab

Mega Menu buttons

Post by cbab »

I'm working on a mega menu for a music lesson site. The site will have 3 different mega menu's, one for each instrument. Each menu will be an alphabetical list divided into three columns, the 1st being the song name, 2nd column the pdf and 3rd column the video lesson. Because I'd like the menu's to be next to each other the horizontal button style is taking up too much space. I've been trying to change padding and reposition the buttons but so far no luck. Is there a way to make the menu buttons vertical instead of horizontal? I was originally looking at an overlay drop down menu but that doesn't give me the 3 column layout that I need for each menu.
Pablo
Site Admin

Re: Mega Menu buttons

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, this option is currently not available.
But you can post suggestions in the 'Suggestions' section of this forum. if more users find this useful then I will consider it for future development.
cbab

Post by cbab »

Thank you for the information. I will certainly post under suggestions. I had looked at the default templates and was unable to find one that had a vertical menu so I kind of anticipated that it might not be available yet. Even though qnewb isn't an html editor, I do see some edit html options listed. I'll try and insert my own code and see if that helps to stack the buttons.
Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

The following menus support vertical layout:
- menubar
- css menu
- navigation bar
- text menu
- overlay menu
- themeable menu (with 'menu mode' set to jQuery UI)