why is the size of my text sometimes different

All Quick 'n Easy Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
ceevee

why is the size of my text sometimes different

Post by ceevee »

since I work with version 6 I often see the size of my text changes. Example : I have a text block with a height of 5 cm completely filled with text. Under it I put a photo. I upload this and it is ok. Next day I do an upload of the page again and the text needs 6 cm which makes the last line of the text has dissapeared behind the photo. When I see this problem and I do a new upload (without changing anything at all) the size is ok again.
My website has more than 200 pages. Every time I do a total upload of my website there are some pages where this has happened and where some lines of my text have dissapeard behind a photo under the text.
Sometimes when I preview a page 10 times without changing anything it can be ok 9 times and the 10th time in preview the size of the text is bigger.
I use the Mac version. I have already tried several fonts and I have tried this with Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
I hope you can tell me how to solve this. Thank you
Pablo
Site Admin

Re: why is the size of my text sometimes different

Post by Pablo »

I am not familiar with this behavior. I have not heard about this before.
To be able to help you with this, I need a copy of the project file and a description of the exact steps to reproduce this behavior.
VSH

Post by VSH »

Hi, i have similar problem.In project and Preview for different breakpoints everything looks good.When i visit my web site from my phone,on some pages i see that text overlap other objects (seems like something is not on its correct place).
https://dox.abv.bg/download?id=ac9a3432c1# here i have made 3 screenshots: from project,preview in browser and problematic view on my phone.As you can see from pictures upper text overlap bottom line and bottom text.
QEWB 9.3.3
Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

I do not think this is the same problem. This is more likely related to your layout or the used font.

It is difficult to say anything meaningful about this without seeing the actual website or a DEMO project:
https://www.quickandeasywebbuilder.com/ ... 10&t=45024