Arial font missing

All Quick 'n Easy Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
uffex

Arial font missing

Post by uffex »

Background
Gigabyte GA-Z77M -D3H Mobo – i3 CPU 15.6 Gb memory Zorin OS 15 Operating System
Quick & Easy web builder 6.3.0

The software does a good job recently upgraded to 6.3.0 after making use of version 4 for a number of years, attempting to resurrect my web site needing some changes.
I have an issue when I check each page for errors each page I get a report of the Arial font is missing in-spite of the fact I have not used the Arial font.
I am not sure if the font is missing from Q & E or the OS 15 and rather perplexed that it should raise an error – my question is of course how to deal with the error – can you advise?
uffex
Pablo
Site Admin

Re: Arial font missing

Post by Pablo »

To be able to help you, I need a copy of the project.
uffex

Post by uffex »

Good day Pablo
Please see attached project in complete but primary concern is that of the missing Arial Font.
Kind regards
Uffex
/home/buff/Desktop/WebStuff/Org.qwb
mexman

Post by mexman »

Hi uffex,
I guess you can't attache qwb files HERE.
Please send your request with description to:
info@pablosoftwaresolutions.com
QnEWB V6.x - Ubuntu 18.04
Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

Note that ‘Arial’ the base font, it is the default for all objects. So the font needs to be installed otherwise some features may not work.
In your project ‘Arial’ is set in Images (default watermark font), menubar and form elements.

If you install Arial then you should no longer get the warnings.
uffex

Post by uffex »

Good day Pablo
Explanation when installing the MS fonts I used the mouse to click on the "Except terms" this in Zorin OS does not work it requires that you use the tab & Enter keys on the key board - thank you for your help maybe the note may help some others.
I have Arial and the other fonts it appears to be working OK
Kind reagrds
uffex

Post by uffex »

Good day folks
As an infrequent user of Q n E I am a little rusty, I have searched the forum however I could not find the answer.
I am using the latest version of the software rebuilding my site, a problem occurs when some stray text appears I cannot find the solution to remove please see attached./home/buff/Pictures/Library.png/home/buff/Pictures/Contact.png
Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

I cannot access the image, because you specified a local path.

To be able to help you, I need a DEMO project (.wbs file) so I can see all your settings.

I do not need the complete project because that will only take more time to figure out what you have done.
Basically, I just need a small project with one page and object(s) that are relevant to your question.

For further details about how to share a project file, please see this FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=45024