Grid Content Cannot Be Seen In Editor

All Quick 'n Easy Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
mmtmts

Grid Content Cannot Be Seen In Editor

Post by mmtmts »

When editing a grid with a picture as background and only text - I cannot see what I am working on - the grid is collapsed.

I set the grid height to vh100 - but I cannot see this while editing. This makes it very challenging to work with elements and text within the grid.

What can be done to make it so the grid is the right height in the editor, and I can see what I'm doing?
Pablo
Site Admin

Re: Grid Content Cannot Be Seen In Editor

Post by Pablo »

To be able to help you, I need a DEMO project (.qwb file) so I can see all your settings.

I do not need the complete project because that will only take more time to figure out what you have done.
Basically, I just need a small project with one page and object(s) that are relevant to your question.

For further details about how to share a project file, please see this FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=45024
mmtmts

Post by mmtmts »

Ok, so I uploaded the project file to my server here: https://crosswire.link/MTS-wip.qwb

Perhaps now you can see what I mean when I view the project in the work environment:

Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

To make the text object larger, simply drag the bottom resize handle down.
You can also make the object larger via the size properties.
mmtmts

Post by mmtmts »

Hello, thanks for the reply.

Yes, I have considered that, but - that is not quite as you would expect. I mean, if you set vh100 then, that grid should be expanded in the editor so that one could see how it would look - you know WYSIWYG.

It feels awkward to adjust the text areas every time one wants to have more viewing area.

Is there currently no other way to have the grid expand in the editor as it should be if set to vh50, vh75 or vh100?
Pablo
Site Admin

Post by Pablo »

Sorry, that is not how it works. The software is not a browser.
The view port height only works sense in a browser view.